Wednesday, December 3

Upcoming Game at the MDC:

John and I are playing a 1000 point game tonight, 2 Casters (1 Epic), which will be the first time I unleash the fury of Epic Vlad! Should be fun, just have to see how it goes.

I need a lot of practice with him before the NZ Masters in February, so I can hopefully put in a good showing for Palmy there.

Army I am taking is:

Kommander Sorscha Kratikoff
> Beast-09

Vladimir Tzepesci, Dark Champion
> War Dog
> Drago

Gudrun the Wanderer
Koldun Lord
Kovnik Jozef Grigorovich
Manhunter
Manhunter
Ogrun Bokur
Orin Midwinter, Rogue Inquisitor
Yuri the Axe
Greylord Ternion [3]
Greylord Ternion [3]
Lady Aiyana & Master Holt [2]
Widowmakers [4]
Widowmakers [4]
Winterguard [8]
> Winterguard Officer and Standard Bearer [2]
> Winterguard Rocketeer [1]
Winterguard Mortar Crew [2]

Should be interesting, lots of things Freezing stuff, and pummeling it from afar, with a few guided missiles to boot :)

Will be the second time I use the Winterguard, hopefully they dont let me down this time!

Anyway, probably no pictures, but I will post a report on this tomorrow!

For the Motherland!

No comments:

Post a Comment