I will start with Cryx, putting up pictures and quick bullet point references for each 'caster:
Goreshade the Bastard:
- He is a tricky caster, capable of messing with peoples plans.
- Not extremely strong in melee combat.
- Good at using both troops and Warjacks.
Iron Lich Asphyxious:
- Solid melee ability and good spells means he is a flexible warcaster.
- EXTREMELY flexible, good with both troops and warjacks, can respond to many armies he may fight.
Lich Lord Terminus:
- Extremely strong melee fighter.
- Works well with a lot of infantry models, but due to high command also can control the powerful but unpredictable warjacks of Cryx.
Skarre, The Pirate Queen:
- Can kill the enemy warcaster in the 2nd turn if she gets lucky.
- Very good with infantry troops.
- Can be killed relatively easily, but has strong spells to kill other people as well.
- Very flimsy, low armour and defence points, can be killed in one hit by many things.
- A very strong Feat, but needs to be used carefully to get the most effect out of it.
Witch Coven of Gharlghast:
- Unique that they are 3 characters instead of 1.
- Very weak individually, die easily.
- Powerful magic that can assasinate warcasters.
Master Necrotech Mortenebra:
- Warjack focused Warcaster.
- Mostly used to aggresively position your Warjacks for the kill.
Well, thats it for Cryx!!!! 3 more Warmachine factions to go, and 4 Hordes.
Updates coming up tomorrow!!
Disclaimer: Privateer Press, Iron Kingdoms, The Witchfire Trilogy, WARMACHINE, HORDES, Warcaster, Warjack, Cygnar, Khador, Cryx, Menoth, Protectorate of Menoth, Protectorate, Trollblood, Circle Orboros, Legion of Everblight, Skorne, Full Metal Fantasy™, Steam Powered Miniatures Combat, Monstrous Miniatures Combat and all other character names, their distinctive likenesses, and faction symbols are property of Privateer Press, Inc. and © 2000-2008 Privateer Press. Some text and images presented here are the property of Privateer Press, Inc. Used without permission.