The Legion of Everblight is a dragonlike army based on creatures without eyes, but have supernatural senses. Undead for the most part combined with dragonspawn, they are fast and agile but somewhat fragile.
Vayl, Disciple of the Everblight:
- Completely dependent on Warbeasts, very fragile warcaster.
- There are benefits to her getting into the fight, as she becomes monstrous when combined with her warbeasts.
- Relies on transferring damage onto her Warbeasts to make up for her lack of defence.
Thargrosh, Prophet of the Everblight:
- Focuses on melee-orientated Warbeast heavy forces, works well with at least one Carnivean.
- His feat allows him to ressurect any Warbeast he has. (Hence works well with a Carnivean).
- Close Support Caster.
Saeryn, Omen of Everblight:
- Very quick with good ranged abilities.
- Good at manipulating the game halfway through.
Rhyas, Sigil of Everblight:
- A melee monster, basically very powerful but dies easily to concentrated attacks, or attacks that hit easily.
- Powerful feat that should be used to deal heavy damage to an opposing warcaster/army.
Lylyth, Herald of the Everblight:
- Some of the best ranged attacks in the game.
- Leads from behind, has great synergy with some of the Legion's warbeasts.
- Good feat that allows some of the Legions monsters to become extremely powerful for one turn.
Personal Kills: 2