Khador is the northern alpine land of the Iron Kingdoms, dominated by mountains, snow and hinterland. The Khadoran people are hardy, used to the frigid conditions and warmed with a powerful rage aimed at enemies of the Motherland. Khadoran Warjacks are slow, tough, and very strong.
Koldun Kommander Zerkova:
- Newest Warcaster to Khador, not much is known about her but suspicions are she is similar to the Old Witch.
Vladimir, The Dark Prince:
- Good at helping Warjacks get faster, one of the best buffing spells in the game as well.
- Extremely strong in combat due to his spell Blood Of Kings.
- Excellent synergy with other warcasters.
- Very difficult to hit, using spells can get her avoidance up to an extreme amount.
- One of the most powerful feats in the game, freezing all enemy units in LOS.
- Can be difficult to get the hang of.
Old Witch of Khador And Scrapjack:
- Steals souls, and has sneaky tricks like teleportation.
- Has an excellent combo to kill enemy troopers.
- Fairly fragile, easy to kill.
Karchev the Terrible:
- Basically a Warjack as well as a Warcaster, high toughness, high damage boxes.
- Makes Warjacks under his control much better.
- Has a trick to make his warjacks really fast.
- A Commander of Men, works well with infantry and troops.
- Doesnt take Warjacks, however Kodiaks are a good idea with him.
- Excellent Secondary Commander.
The Butcher Of Khardov:
- The benchmark for melee hitting power, can mutilate practically every model in the game with his axe, "Lola".
- Given that, he is a subtle warcaster and not the easiest one to master.