Trollbloods are the "good" guys in Hordes, trying to form a home of their own. Trolls are massive creatures that can regenerate wounds done to them. Has a good mix of shooting, big monsters and magic.
- Tough, and hits hard from both melee and ranged.
- Not as much synergy as other casters, but can buff melee monsters up something crazy.
- Greatly exaggerates synergies already present in Trollblood armies.
- Doesnt need warbeasts like other casters do.
- However, limited number of spells on her means she benefits from the animi of other warbeasts that you take.
- Good overall 'caster that can negate trickery by other armies.
- Can methodically remove single models from the enemy army, resulting in loss of strategic elements.
- Very weak, but powerful magic means he can control his warbeasts very well.
- Low command so good with fearless units.
- Practically requires a Dire Troll.
- A one man bar brawler, buffs his units up with beer themed moves!
- Can cause some massive carnage, but cant take many warbeasts due to a low fury stat.
- Good for melee armies.