Saturday, March 3

Next Two League Armies:

The next two battles to fight (starting from March 20) will be against Christer and his eDenny Cryx list and Martin with his pKaya Circle list.

Christers Cryx: (Current record 1 win out of 2 games)

Wraith Witch Deneghra
>Stalker
>Deathjack
>Skarlock Thrall
Bane Thralls + UA
Mechanithralls
Brute Thrall
Necrosurgeon and 3 Stitch Thralls
The Withershadow Combine
Bane Lord Tartarus

Eww Mirror match... eDenny, as I have found out, is very strong on Scenario. I will have to try very hard to avoid getting done on Scenario. He also has Bane Thralls, which, with Tough, can be extremely difficult to remove. The Deathjack is superior to Nightmare, and will probably kill him if I give Christer half a chance.

The only really deadly magic here comes from the Deathjack and the Withershadow Combine. The Skarlock dies to a strong breeze and eDenny (probably) wont dare getting that close to my army. Im not sure what im going to do about the Deathjack just yet, but the Withershadows are not strong enough to survive a powerful attack - I will need to make them a top priority for Venom or even a Hellmouth.

The Scenario here is #13 - Demolition. This one is an interesting one, its possible to get 2 CP per turn by controlling both the enemy zone and the objective. It will be fairly easy to get a 3 turn win here, but the danger is it will be fairly easy for Christer to do the same thing as well. Luckily he lacks the ability to take out my ghosts easily, and ill be able to use that as an advantage to fend off his attacks.


Martins Circle: (Current record 1 win out of 2 games)

Kaya the Wildborne
>Argus
>Feral Warpbeast
>Pureblood Warpwolf
>Warpwolf Stalker
Lord of the Feast
Totem Hunter

YAY beast heavy circle.... I kid. Basically what we have here is Kaya's dangerous Spirit Fang, a low cost magic attack that will thrash Ghosts - but its not an AOE and she cant use it too often.

The Pureblood Warpwolf is dangerous in that it has a Magical Spray attack (at 10" no less) and its animus will let other models gain magical weapons. This is going to be annoying, as I wont be able to predict which models can kill my ghosts. Lord of the Feast has a magical sword, but not a magical raven, which will help slightly. Also he wont be able to recieve any hearts, since my guys are already dead.

The biggest threat here is certainly the Pureblood, but I will probably lack the ability to kill it and it will be "Yo-Yo"ing back and forth with Spirit Door. I should be able to kill his weaker solos with some concentrated spellpower, but I may lose arcnodes doing so - not a great trade.

The Scenario will be Diversion, radial scenario where you must control a flag and contest a zone - I will be able to get a 2 turn Scenario victory here if I play my cards right - getting a point on my turn and then feating to stop him taking out my guys contesting his zone. I will probably need to kill the Pureblood though, otherwise it will really mess with my Ghosts.

No comments:

Post a Comment