Wednesday, March 24

Strahky - WIP Pics

Its... STRAHKY!

Heres my WIP pics of him, built him a base out of grey stuff, with a rocky stone ground piece over it, and some trench spikes sticking out of it.

He is quite far forward on his base, which ive balanced by adding a decapitated head and a mutilated shield behind him - the wreckage he leaves in his wake.

Very nice model, and only 2 parts! (Body + Knife)

Ive made a slight alteration of the angle of his gun arm and his knife arm, just angled them slightly more horizontally giving him (i think) more presence.

7 comments:

  1. ohh thanks for the base inspiration! I've been trying to complete my Strahky (http://whatdotrollbloodswearundertheirkilts.blogspot.com/2010/03/wip-kommander-strakhov.html) and have yet to start on a base.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's Badass. I cant wait till I get mine :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah yes ive been watching your progress J.A.M, that is a fantastic red that youve got on him.

    I think im going to go with a style of paintjob ive been experimenting recently, to go with my AKs - which is a jungle camo with khador red patches.

    Jumping over trenches is just what Strahkov does for fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We will have to have a duel soon toby, ive got my Strahkov list ready :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Binz: LOL I didn't realize you own this blog. I'll buy you a beer the next time I am in NZ hehe... I am following your blog because I want my only Khador warband be led by Karchev (collecting jacks when I see a good deal hehe).

    ReplyDelete
  6. @J.A.M

    Hehe awesome :D flick me a comment or an email (binz_toshi@hotmail.com) when you are around...

    Of course it should be led by Karchev! He is of course, the Chuck Norris + Robocop + Arnold of the warmachine world.

    Only when a Khador player has survived his baptism of fire with Karchev, should he be allowed to play with any other 'caster :P

    ReplyDelete